5 rounds, 60-90 seconds rest after rounds
Kettlebell Swing x 15
- Use proper form, keep the core tight, keep your back straight, and generate power through your hips.
- Can use a kettlebell or a dumbbell. If using a dumbbell , grip the dumbbell by one of the heads and swing.
Single Arm Shoulder Press x 10
- Stand with your weight at your shoulder in one arm. Press the weight until you lock out your arm and come back down. Repeat.
- The tempo for this exercise is 1 second up, 3 seconds down, and pause at the bottom of the rep while keeping the tension on your shoulder.
Narrow Push Up to Plank As Many Reps as Possible x 30-40 sec
- Start in a push up position and transfer to a plank position (elbows on ground) one arm at a time and come back to push up position.
- Go as fast as you can control and try to get as many reps as possible in the given time.
Rest 30 seconds
One Arm Row x 10
- Stand shoulder width apart and hinge at your hips so your torso is parallel or slightly above parallel to the ground. With one arm hold the weight and pull it back using your elbow. Your elbow should pass your back when rowing. Then lower to the ground and repeat.
- Use a controlled tempo of 2 seconds down and 2 seconds up.
Upright Row x 8
- Stand shoulder width apart while holding your weight in both hands (if using a dumbbell then hold by each head). Pull with your elbows straight up until your upper arms are parallel to the ground. Then lower and repeat.
- Use a controlled tempo of 2 seconds down and 2 seconds up. At the top of the rep pause for 1 second.
Bicep Curl x 15
- Hold your weight with both hands with your elbows pinned to your sides. If you are using a kettlebell hold it by the outer horns. If you are using a dumbbell, hold it by both heads. Curl the weight strictly (no body english) until your arms can’t go up anymore. Then lower and repeat.
- Use a controlled tempo of 2 seconds down and 2 seconds up
4 Rounds, 60 seconds rest between rounds
Leg Lift Hold x 30 seconds
Flutter Kicks x 30 seconds
Leg Lift Cursive (with your legs off the ground, write your FULL name in cursive with your feet)