Intra-workout amino acids have become a staple for any true athlete for one simple reason: They accelerate recovery. Our team at NutraBio set out to design an intra-workout that relied on the latest research on athletes and decided to take the path least followed when it comes to intra-workouts. Instead of copying everyone else and creating a branch chain amino acid (BCAA) product with some under-dosed "bells and whistles," we created an essential amino acid (EAA) powerhouse. Ironically, this revolutionary formula is loaded with more BCAAs than most of the competition, too!
Founded in 1996, NutraBio is the original No Proprietary Blend, No B.S. honest brand. 15 years ago we revolutionized the supplement industry by introducing 4 quality commitments:
1. NO proprietary blends and full label disclosure
2. NO fillers, excipients, or additives (except flavor)
3. Science-backed dosages of every active ingredient
4. Manufacturing our own products to control every aspect of quality.
Two decades ago we set the goal of providing our customers with the most effective, clean and honest supplements available. Since that very first day, we have led the charge in supplement innovation with science-backed therapeutic doses and full label disclosure.
We manufacture our products in our FDA registered and audited facility. We are GMP certified and manufacture to exceed 21 CFP Part 111 cGMP regulations. We don't compromise on quality so you don't have to compromise on results.
Every ingredient has an incredible dose that may help accelerate your recovery and fuel your performance.* Take a look at any competitor on the market, and you'll see that they fall short in some area of their formulation. We recognized this and decided to put your recovery and performance first. What we've come up with is a highly advanced formulation built specifically for the performance and recovery needs of any serious athlete. You TRAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISE, and we've put every ounce of effort into creating INTRA BLAST WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
BCAAs are actually EAAs, but there are other critical amino acids to consider besides BCAAs when it comes to repair and growth.* The reason EAAs are considered "essential" is because your body can't synthesize them. Unfortunately, most companies don't use the full EAA spectrum because they are hard to flavor and very expensive compared to just BCAAs. At NutraBio, we don't shy away from challenges, which is why we chose to take on this difficult formulation task to combine the best of both worlds in creating INTRA BLAST. Here's an in-depth look at how the formulation works.
- These are in the proper scientifically studied ratio of 2:1:1 shown to support recovery and reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).*
- Research suggests that these can spare muscle wasting during prolonged exercise.*
- In athletes, BCAAs are proven to provide energy to working muscles.*
- Our BCAAs come from plant sources (fermented) as opposed to animal keratin sources (chemical extraction) such as feathers, hair, etc.
- It is a critical essential amino acid that supports protein synthesis and carnitine synthesis.*
- It is essential to helping the formation of collagens utilized to form connective tissues such a ligaments, tendons and joints.*
- It is crucial in helping the body utilize calcium for various processes.*
- It is a critical essential amino acid that aids in facilitating proper responses to high-stress scenarios created by intense exercise.*
- Like lysine, it is an essential component to help facilitate proper formation of collagens utilized to form connective tissues such a ligaments, tendons and joints.*
- It is also critical in supporting proper metabolic function.*
- It is a critical essential amino acid, which combines with beta-alanine to form skeletal muscle carnosine to support endurance.* Carnosine plays a crucial role in hydrogen ion buffering and as an intramuscular anti-oxidant.*
- As a precursor to histamines, it is extremely important for immune response and supporting the role of anti-oxidants.*
- It is a critical essential amino acid that helps the body in synthesizing creatine.*
- It serves as a precursor to glutathione, one of the most important antioxidant tripeptides formed by the body.*
- It has the ability to bind with selenium, which is a critical trace element involved in numerous metabolic processes.*
- It is a critical essential amino acid that helps the body repair and support the central nervous system.*
- It serves as a potent precursor for numerous neurotransmitters that are critical in muscle activation and movement.*
- It has the ability to affect mood states and has been shown to support positive thoughts.*
- It is a critical essential amino acid in the formation of numerous neurotransmitters related to mood and performance.*
- It has also been suggested to have the ability to have a positive impact performance.*
- This is the most prevalent non-essential amino acid in the body, which has shown to affect hydration status of skeletal muscle cells.*
- It has been shown to have a role in resynthesis of both protein and glycogen.*
- It also demonstrates the ability to support the synthesis of many compounds critical to energy and repair, such as ATP, DNA and RNA.*
- This amino acid has been shown to increase power and strength output due to its supporting role for the body's creatine production.* Essentially, it can help increase your reps with a given weight.*
- It has been suggested to have a positive effect on fat and energy metabolism.*
- It has also been suggested to have a positive effect on hydration and supports healthy nitric oxide levels.*
- It has been demonstrated to have a positive role in boosting recovery and supporting protein synthesis.*
- It can help improve training by diminishing the effects of ammonia build-up from working muscles.*
- Our OKG is fully reacted, which means it is positively bonded. It is in the exact same form that the positive research studies were based on.
- It helps maintain proper water balance in the muscle during training due to its osmotic properties.*
- Supplementation optimizes training endurance and is clinically suggested to support performance.*
- Supplementation while training helps replace losses of taurine caused by intense training.*
- This advanced ingredient serves as a donor for multiple electrolytes in one shot.
- Electrolytes serve a crucial role in maintaining water balance throughout the body and facilitating motor neuron function.*
- We employed this innovative ingredient to ensure that you are loading with sufficient electrolytes to perform at your best.*
- Research has shown that taking sodium reduces an athlete's susceptibility to thermoregulatory strain and increases exercise capacity.*
- The more you sweat, the more your body loses sodium, so it's critical to replace it while you are training intensely.
- Exercise can deplete magnesium, and it's extremely important to replace these losses attributed to intense exercise.
- Magnesium is critical in processes related to ATP production, oxygen movement into the muscle via 2,3-diphosphoglycerate (2,3-DPG) and over 300 other physiological processes important to athletes.*