Gyms have shut down because of everything going on with COVID19 but we want to make sure you’re still able to be active and healthy. Here is a no-equipment workout that can be done at home.
- 10 Bodyweight Squats (use dumbbells if available)
- 10 Push-Ups
- 10 Supermans
- 20 Crunches
Complete this circuit 5-10 times with minimal rest in between each exercise.
To make the circuit more challenging you can add the following alternatives:
- Toe extensions at the end of the squats. So instead of finishing your squat at a standing position you would now raise yourself on your toes before dropping back down. That will also allow you to target your calves.
- You can also make push-ups more challenging by changing your hands’ width position. Vary from wide hand positioning to a diamond position (close hands position).
- For supermans you can also change the distance of your legs just as with push-ups. So instead of keeping your legs and feet close together you can spread them out to make the exercise more challenging.
- Finally for crunches you can change your feet position from the floor to in-the-air or on a chair.